15 May 2006

Dean Lane graffitiwall

One of my favourite places to take pics of graff is the skatepark on Dean Lane - because there are so many gorgeous places to graff, the building s are beautiful, and it's got the best name for a little urban park, Dame Emily Playground. The graff changes all the time, I'm sure I'm missing the most amazing pieces. This is the biggest stretch of graffwall, and I love the shapes of it. It's had this long graff section by aagh crew on the right at the moment - it's a shady corner, and the colours just burst out of it. It's one of my favourite things about living round here.

Previous incarnations:

3rd May 06

-- from knautia - (?)

30th April:

-- from knautia - (?)

13th March:

-- from knautia - (?)

27th August 2005:

-- from knautia - (?)

No comments: