27 May 2009

K148 - and lots of art tomorrow!

Some of you might know K148, who in my opinion is by far the best photographer of street art in Bristol (and pretty much anywhere else), and is also an occasional member of TCF.

Well, she's got a few photos in the next show in the gallery at Photographique, which opens tomorrow - really lovely black and white film pictures of Bristol graffiti writers.

The rest of the show is b&w portraits of members of the Invisible Circus.

The opening is from 7pm tomorrow, no idea how it's on for, but I'd guess at least a week

Photographique, 31 Baldwin Street, Bristol, BS1 1RG
Opening night - Thursday 28th May, 7pm - 9(?)
Monday - Friday 10-6, Saturday 11-5

I know, I'm rubbish, I'll find out more and stick it up tomorrow!

My plan for tomorrow - Ponk & Amour show at Emporium (6-8pm Emporium, Stokes Croft - still not seen it, looks great through the window though), K148 and then the Twinkle & Tinsel opening at the Long Arm Gallery - great art and great people - perfect!

No comments: