1 February 2010

Sickboy presents Logopop Bristol


holga sickboy, originally uploaded by knautia.

Break out your yellow and red paint and all your secret temples! Sickboy's back in town!

He's having a show at the Friend & Co Gallery (in their new venue, *not* the little small Glos Road one) starting Friday and lasting til the end of the month

You can see more of Sickboy's fabulous work here - and more about the show here. God, I love Sickboy's stuff, he's one of the reasons I got into graff in the first place, him and Jef Row. I miss his stuff being around Bristol, it made me grin and feel a bit happier to see his temples, even on the dullest days. Anyway, my pics of his stuff here

Sickboy presents Logopop Bristol
Private view: February 5th, 7-10pm
Show: 6th - 27th 2010, Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm

Friend & Co Gallery, 24 Park Row, Bristol, BS1 5LJ
http://friend-and-co.com/

No comments: