In my inbox today....
"Graffle 2 – The Urban Art Raffle
Hopefully you will remember Graffle last Christmas, where the urban art community raised over £20,000 raffling their work for children’s charities. This summer Graffle will be back bigger and better than before, raising money for three children’s charities that support the life cycle of a young person.
- Each artist is donating an original piece of work.
- There will be exhibitions of the work in both London and Bristol (full details tbc).
- The artwork will be raffled with tickets sold for £10 each through www.graffle.co.uk
- Everybody stands an equal chance of winning an amazing piece of art.
- The money raised will be split equally between three charities that support the life cycle of a young person (see below).
ARTISTS CONFIRMED SO FAR:
45 rpm, Adam Koukoudakis, Andy Council, Beejoir, C215, Cheba, Copyright, Cyclops, Dicy, Dirquo, Dora, Dr.D, Eelus, Eine, gHOSTbOY, Goldie, Guy Denning, Herakut, Ian Francis, Jason Atomic, Jef Aerosol, John Squire, Guy, Mark Ward, Matt Small, Mau Mau, Miss Bugs, Motorboy, Mr Jago, Nick Walker, Pam Glew, Paris, Pure Evil, Sickboy, SPQR, Will Barras, Will St Leger, Xenz
NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) - expert medical care to vulnerable premature and sick newborn babies. (Bristol)
Fairbridge West - helping young people living with poverty, crime, drugs and hardship. (Bristol)
Richard House Children's Hospice - looks after children with life-limiting conditions during their journey through life to death, creating positive experiences along the way. (London)
For more information and updates visit: www.graffle.co.uk"
There's nothing on the website as yet - but you can sign up and they'll tell you when tickets go on sale. It's a damn good cause - and I know people who won things from it last time. I used to work with Richard House and they are excellent.... Can't wait for this - the chance to get amazing art for £10 *and* raise money for excellent charities....